Products and Services
Patients & Families or collections of patients organized into societies or special interest groupsPatient – Caregiver – Societies
- Emergency Record
- LifeLine – Emergency Record – Self-Service
- Assist a friend as an emergency contact and prepare yourself for travel or emergency with the LifeLine – Emergency Medical Summary report, Self-Service application with demographics, Personal and Family Medial History, Present Concerns, Prescription, Over-the-Counter Medications and Natural Health Products, Immunization, Medical Record Retrieval, basic services to organize medical documents (total 0.5GB), health and other accounts, identities secure messaging between both practitioners and emergency contacts. Customer Services, al a carte.
- File Space (0.5GB)
- Customer Service (Chat)
- Emergency Medical Summary
- Client Plus – Emergency Medical Summary (eMS) – LifeTime (LL-EMS-LT)
- Extends the Emergency Record self-service clinical-quality foundation application with additional medical document storage by 1GB to a maximum of 1.5GB for your lifetime and may be held as a legacy genetic medical history for a related Member. Includes one Fast Start – Service Unit for screen share or classroom tuition. Subscription is convertible as a credit within 90days to any other subscription service.
- File Storage (1.5GB)
- Customer Services: 1 Fast Start Service Credit, Chat and Phone included, Purchase additional Service Credits are al a carte.
- Patient & Specialist Medical Summaries
- Extends the LL-EMS-LifeTime to both the patient and specialist medical summaries. The User Interface is intended as a single unified intake form. The new folio sections include; Natural Health Products to Medicinal Products, full Diagnostic History, Injuries & Poisonings, Surgical & other Procedures, Adverse Effects, Medical Imaging Files, lab and personal observations, symptoms tracking.
- File Storage 5GB
- Client Services: 1.5 Fast-Start Service Units first year and 1 Service each year there after.
OTL $50 + MUSO $35
- One Time License + Lower SaaS Fees
- Identical features contained described in the LifeLine – Member configuration.
- File Storage: 5GB
- Client Services: See Member
Whole Population solutions provide universal access to services through a single unified patient medical, health and wellness record for use by patients, practitiners, providers and workers.Whole Population and Continuity of Care Solutions
$1.50 per patient
- Health Information Service combines a Health Information eXchange (HIX) plus the Physician Centric – Medical Information System (PrC-MIS) and the Provider/Practitioner Centric – Health & Wellness Information System (PrC – HWIS)
- PrC-MIS is a consolidation of a medical information derived from the Medical Service Plan, Pharmacy and Lab Information Systems plus the Facility EHR and Physician/Clinic EMR systems.
- PrC-HWIS is a consolidation of provider derived patient information delivered as part of the secondary care (Health and Wellness) care model.
- HIX is an xml – HL7 secure Messaging, Mapping and Exchange services.
- each PrC-MIS and HWIS contains one repository (vSDBox) per practitioner/provider and one repository (Capsule) per patient contained in each vSDBox.
OTL $7 and MUSO SaaS $9.50
- Identical features as specified in the Patient Subscriber “Member Plus” services with a;
- Sliding scale pre-paid 100,000 patient/user and 200,000 participant One-Time-License fee is an average of $7.00.
- Fixed Maintenance Update Support and Operation (MUSO) Fee delivered as a Software as a Service (SaaS) averaging $9.50 year for Patient/Users and Participants whose ePHRecord is managed by a Caregiver/User or Practitioner/User.
- Doctors and Nurse already trained and a user of an EHR or EMR are linked the Provider Centric – Medical Information System and;
- Gains access, by explicit and revocable permission of the Patient, to one or more of the patient’s emergency, patient or specialist Medical Summaries.
- Access means the patient has placed and notified the practitioner of a “trusted relationship.”
- The relationship connects users to one-to-many information capsules with at least the emergency or care team groups plus potentially a “private” capsule directly related to the primary relationship.
- Care@Home Provider (Practitioner) Planning, Supervising and Managing graduated in-home care.
- Supervising and delivering advanced care services.
$120 or $15/Month
- Arrival and departure
- Task Manager: Manage and report care tasks
- Appointments and other visitors.
- Report patient observations.
- Build shopping lists for meals and household supplies.